We Understand Your Passion
Tin Man Fabrication is your one-stop shop for performance upgrades, custom metal fabrication, motor mounts and driveline conversions. Want to install a new 5-speed and an LS motor? We can do that! Does your hot rod need a new subframe? We’ll do it right! Check out our products, services and current projects — see what Tin Man can do for you!
Custom Metal Fabrication
At it’s core Tin Man Fabrication started 30 years ago with sheet metal and chassis fabrication. Today we are still proud to offer this service. Whether you need a custom frame for your performance car or your hot rod chopped call Tin Man! Our professionals have experience building custom chassis’, suspension fabrication, engine, and driveline setup.
|We can help with:
- Custom frame work
- Subframe connector installation
- Rollcage installation
- Wheel tubs
- Custom metal shaping
- Custom exhaust and header fabrication
- Driveline setup (e.g., TKO and Tremec transmission swaps)
Tin Man Fabrication builds bolt in and weld in motor mounts for engine swaps and custom applications. Many of these products were created due to a need on project vehicles where a solution was not available on the market. Each motor mount is precision made in the USA and can withstand upward of 700+ horsepower!
We make mounts for these motors and applications:
- Chevy small and big block (e.g., 302, 327, 350, 400, 396, 427, 454)
- Chevy LS engines
- Cadillac big blocks (e.g., 368, 425, 472, 500)
- H1 Hummer/Duramax Allison conversion
- Ford small and big block (e.g., 289, 302, 351, 4.6, 5.0, 5.4, 5.8, Windsor and Cleveland, FE, 390, 460)
- Mopar, Chrysler and Desoto Hemi (e.g., 330, 331, 345, 354, 392)
- Mopar small block and big block B-RB, Wedge (e.g., 318, 340, 360, 3.9L, 5.2L, 5.9L, 383, 400, 413, 426, 440)
- Mopar Hemi (e.g., 5.7L, 6.1L, 6.4L)
- Mopar Hemi Conversion. 426 Hemi and Hemi Crate direct bolt into your V8 66-72 B-body, 70-74 E-body, 66-73 C-body
1965 – 1973 Mustang Performance Parts
If you want your Mustang to be a pro-touring corner carver, a dedicated quarter-miler or a hot street car; Tin Man’s got you covered. In addition to our quality motor mounts for your Ford 302 and 351, Tin Man Fabrication offers a full line of performance suspension parts for your 1965 – 1973 Ford Mustang.
- 1965 – 1973 Mustang subframe connectors
- 1967 – 1970 Mustang T5 crossmember
- 1965 – 1973 Mustang engine swap kits
- 1965 – 1973 Mustang drive shaft loop
- 1965 – 1973 Mustang traction bars
Performance Upgrades for Your Hot Rod, Muscle Car & Late-Model
Have a need for speed? Tin Man Fabrication can help! We now offer a host of performance upgrades for your car. Whether it’s installing our traction bars on your Mustang, putting a turbo on your Chevelle or converting your hot rod to run EFI, Tin Man can help!
- EFI Conversions
- Fuel systems
- NOS installation
- Turbo installation
- Supercharger installation
- Custom electrical systems
- Early and late model engine and transmission swaps (e.g., LS motors, 5.0 Coyote)
- Custom headers and exhaust
- Complete chassis and suspension systems (e.g., Heidt's, Chris Alston's Chassisworks, and Detroit Speed